CyberSurvey is a powerful data collection, examination, and storage system that is used for the purpose of gathering individuals’ data through personalized forms, and to initiate a well-managed, fully controlled workflow process for final approval and storage. Built with a flexible, yet powerful, infrastructure, CyberSurvey can be customized and built to fit your field operations in data gathering.
The basic features of CyberSurvey are:
- Forms and form views that allow smooth entering of data and submitting new records for storage
- A well-designed workflow engine that instantiates approval business processes to team leaders to examine and to take action on submitted records
- Intuitive interface that facilitates adaptation and usage to all end user types, without the need for thorough training
- User management with privileges setup
- Interactive live Map that functions on the Google Earth API for instant and live location capture and pinpointing of the user, allowing automated area marking
- Highly secure interfaces and login pages with integrated credentials verification
- Compatible with all Android based and iOS based devices and smartphones
- Cross-platform compatibility supporting Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Live-feeding dashboards for managers to measure surveyor performance and data collection progress in interactive bar charts and pie graphs.
- Cross-functionality on different database management systems
- Web based interface to facilitate management from any location